Yoga Rocks raffle 2019
Thank you so much for joining in the raffle. We have done the draw now and we made 2000 pounds so we are very grateful and happy. To see if you won you can check the prize list below and we’ll be contacting all the winners in the next couple of days.
Check out the group if you would like to watch the draw: https://www.facebook.com/groups/yogarocksretreat/
This was the 2019 Yoga Rocks Retreat giveaway:
It’s tombola time. Win a free yoga holiday at Yoga Rocks. This year we have gone for a simple and effective fundraiser meaning you don’t have use your brain or your will power to take part.
Tickets are 5 euro and you can buy as many as you like – all you have to do is go to our Just Giving page and give in a multiple of 5 euro/pounds to our chosen charity, War Child. We’ll then allot you the appropriate number of tickets. For example donate 10 euro/pounds you get 2 tickets. Make sure you add your email when you donate, even if you donate anonymously pop it on as only we can see your email. Otherwise we can’t contact you when you win. If you have already donated without your email then drop us a line with your email and donation details.
Hopefully live on FB, if technology allows, we’ll draw the winner with proper paper tickets and everything, even out of a hat probably as we don’t have one of those funky tombola drums that you turn with a handle. Gutted.
We’ll pull the winners 14.00 GMT on Wednesday 6 March.
Maybe you are feeling the vibe and have something to donate to the prize list? Small or large. Do you offer online classes or sell eye pillows, mats or anything else that can be added to the yoga retreat prize. This way you’d contribute and there’d be more winners – always good. It has to be a prize that can be posted or enjoyed virtually, yogic or not yogic? If so let us know by email (email@example.com) we’ll give you a cheerful mention and pop it on our tombola table. Hopefully then we can raise more for a good cause.
If you have have your own charity you’d like to support, please send us some evidence of your donation to this cause during this competition time frame and we’ll allocate you tickets!
Prize list so far:
- A retreat at Yoga Rocks. Any retreat week on our website with space remaining. (If you’ve already booked a 2019 retreat and you win you can get refunded or pick another retreat!) Liliana Moyses
- Magic Malika has donated a set of mala beads. We use her beads and know the love she puts into making each and every mala. Check her instagram Amy McQueen
- Home-made yoga mat bag, made and donated by lovely previous guest Sanne Alkema. Misha Macakova
- Two Nights in an Edinburgh air BnB hosted by a team member John Arthur and including a private city tour with the man himself to unlock the secrets to the city. Sky
- Three bottles of doTERRA essential oils along with a personal chat/consult with Josie Sykes (teaching here 28 April) to help the winner know how to use the oils to support themselves. Wendy Lovinger
- Three copies of Norman Blair’s (teaching here 28 Sept) book – Brightening Our Inner Skies – Yin and Yoga Vicky Myers, Lorraine Long, Mark Wills
- An digital class with Sky – Sama Yoga (teaching here 7 September) teaching a Garuda Flow. Nikola Kolev
- David Williams’ signed stunning giant Ashtanga poster Antonia Kolev
- Three nights in Transylvanian yoga home stay with lovely regular guest Kamilla György including yoga & food in July. Clare Stephan
- David Lurey’s (teaching here 31 August) whole musical catalogue will go out to all those donating 20 euro or more. Not exactly a raffle prize but lots of you will get something whether you get a winning ticket or not! Thanks – nice idea David!
- Melanie Cooper (teaching here in May) will record a yoga nidra she’ll offer to all the people who have donated! Yoga Nidra is a talked relaxation that is fantastic for emotional, physical & mental relaxation. Best of all you just have to listen – who doesn’t need some of that 🙂
- A stunning piece of jewelry from our great friend Misha custom made for you. Hanna Weitz
- A subscription to OM magazine. Peter McKernon
- With previous guest, Ioanna Margaroni, an Akashic record reading through an online call. Amanda Zehentbauer
- A couple of bottle of magical handmade oils and potions from our friend and masseur Goldios. Beverly Craddock
- Your prize could be here if you fancy adding some goodies to help some kids.
In the past we’ve asked for some personal change to improve the world around you and we’ve been touched by what has been achieved by folk of the back of these competitions. Incredible really. While sending money doesn’t solve everything – it’s a different and possibly more direct approach. Now you can give to charity and maybe win a yoga retreat on the back of it. You can’t lose – if you don’t win you’ve done some good. #positivechangeretreat